I have SO many pictures to post from G's birthday (zoo & playing in CS & birthday party). I don't know if I will get around to all of that before the weekend, just to be honest. But since I love comparison pictures, I have to post these! This was G at the zoo on his birthday - sporting one of Wy's old outfits.
I showed the pictures to April and she remembered taking some pictures of Wyatt wearing the same outfit just a few weeks before he turned 1. Huge differences between the two boys are Wy's skinny-minny legs and the fact that G is walking and Wy didn't start walking til' he was 13 months! Oh and I am still on the fence about whether or not G is going to be blond!!
1 comment:
Maybe he will end up being Mini-Emily...then you will each have a look-alike. :)
Post a Comment