With the help of my bff Erin, the boys' teacher's gifts came out pretty darn cute!!! Of course we did a little searching on Pinterest and put together several ideas we saw. I made a mad dash to Target yesterday during my conference to get the candy. And while one of my Algebra classes was taking their final exam, I got all 4 gifts put together. My theory on teacher's gifts: give something I would want my students to give me. And I would most definitely love receiving a gift like this - all that yummy candy! Yes please!
These 2 are for Wyatt's teachers - Ms. Kelli and Ms. Christy. I did two more for G's teachers also.
I put 6 different items in the bucket and each one said something that related to the item.
I am very happy with how it turned out. I just hope their teachers love it as much as I do!!








No comments:
Post a Comment